With sales over $350 million over just the last five years our marketing strategies are paying off. We offer a unique and integrated marketing approach when it comes to investment-grade rural properties. Over the years we have developed a database of qualified and serious buyers who are eagerly looking for quality rural properties. This database is not something that has come easy or is available to just anyone. Our comprehensive network of contacts and satisfied clients have contributed significantly to our success. In addition, we are always seeking new buyers and connections, and ways to gain maximum exposure of our client's properties so we utilize a variety of marketing channels such as:
- Internet - Our web site provides a comprehensive online guide to a client's property. Complete information can be viewed from photography of the property to detailed information. In addition, a PDF brochure can be downloaded, viewed and/or printed. We strive to maximize our client's Internet exposure through top search engine placement and land specific MLS websites to gain exposure for our client's property throughout the world wide web.
- Social Media - Our social media campaigns utilize Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter to expose our properties to a global market and in order to prospect for buyers that may not be in our network.
- Email Marketing - through the years we have developed a large and powerful email database of qualified buyers and prospects who are looking for land. We regularly communicate with these contacts by sending email blasts of our properties offered for sale.
- Local & National Print Advertising - At times we invest capital in local, state, and national newspaper and magazine advertising. Print media such as: The Wall Street Journal, Garden & Gun, Delta Waterfowl, Ducks Unlimited, Arkansas Democrat Gazette, Memphis Commerical Appeal, Arkansas Business, Memphis Business Journal, The Land Report, and Delta Farm Press just to name a few.
- Out-of-Home - When needed, we invest in property signage or billboard style advertising in an effort to further connect with the local market to aide exposure and increase "word of mouth" advertising.
- Photography - We typically photograph the important features of our client's property, which are utilized throughout the marketing process.
- Design - We typically create a full-color offering book on each listed property, which is mailed and emailed directly to qualified prospects, and loaded onto our web site for viewing, printing, and e-mailing.
- Direct Mail - At times we direct mail our database through email and/or U.S. Postal Service to communicate a specific property or all listed properties in order to reinforce all our marketing initiatives.
- Showings - Our sales associates conduct scheduled tours of listed properties with only serious and qualified buyers. Our sales associates respect our client's properties and time, and understand the issues related to showing rural property.